MAX RB441T ReBar tying tool - Up to #7x#7
Rechargeable battery operated Rebar tying tool
- DOUBLE THE SPEED-The TwinTier's "Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism (patent pending)" increases productivity.
- COST SAVINGS-The TwinTier's "Wire Pull-Back Mechanism" dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage.
- SHORTER TIE HEIGHT-The TwinTier's "Wire Bending Mechanism (patent pending)" produces a shorter tie height. Less concrete is needed to fully cover a wire tie.
- HEALTH BENEFITS- Use of the TwinTier reduces the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome and other muscular skeletal disorders.
- BIG JAW-Tie between #3x#3 and #7X#7 rebar
- ENCLOSED DESIGN-Greater protection against debris and moisture entering the tool
- SLIM ARM-A thinner arm fits easily at a 45° angle for tight ties.
- BELT HOOK-Hang the tool from your belt while not in use.
- MORE TIES PER CHARGE-Lower power consumption per tie allows the TwinTier to produce approximately 4000 ties per charge
- QUICKLY & EASILY LOAD TIE WIRE-Rapidly load the dual wire coil with new quick load magazine design
- EASY PUSH GEAR RELEASE-Effortlessly open gears to quickly feed wire when loading the wire
- WEIGHT 5.6lbs
- DIMENSIONS 11-1/2"(H) x 4-3/4"(W) x 13"(L)
- TYING SPEED Approx 1/2 second
- TIES PER COIL Approx.145-265 ties
- TIES PER CHARGE Approx. 4,000 ties
- RE-BAR SIZE #3 x #3 to #7 x #7
- TIE WIRE TW1061T(Regular Steel wire),TW1061T-EG(Electro Galvanized wire),TW1061T-PC(Polyester-Coated wire)
- ACCESSORIES Battery pack JPL91440A (1pc.) AC Battery charger JC925 Carrying case / Belt hook
- Precast concrete products
- Building foundation
- Road and Bridge construction
- Precast plants
- Floors and walls
- Retaining walls
- Swimming pool walls